Security Alert

Security Alert

Given the mountain conditions  right now(5.5 avalanche risk), we want to ask for your cooperation.

If you’re volunteer, racer or spectator, please do not go to the race tracks until they are secured.

Wait to do Font Blanca route’s. Snowfalls are being very intense and that it will take until Wednesday to secure the circuit.

Saturday and Sunday races will benefit of a spectacular snow that you will be able to enjoy very soon also.

Thank you for helping to put Andorra’s name on the skimo world map.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.